- CREDIT CARD IMPRINTS
- Alternative to imprint
- How do the stores do an imprint
- What is a credit card imprint
- When is an imprint needed
- Why is an imprint required
- Can I use Masterpass to pay for every product on the CTK website?
- Do I have to pay to use MasterPass?
- How do I know if an online merchant accepts MasterPass?
- How do I sign up for MasterPass?
- How do I use MasterPass to buy something?
- Is MasterPass safe to use?
- What can I do if I think my card stored in MasterPass has been used fraudulently?
- What cards can I use with MasterPass?
- What is MasterPass?
- What should I do if I think someone else knows my MasterPass password?
- Who can I call for questions or assistance with MasterPass?
- PRINT AT HOME
- I did not see my link to print my tickets at home, what now
- How do I print my tickets at home
- How to book
- I deleted my print@home tickets by mistake, what should I do
- I need to change or cancel my print@home tickets, what do I do
- Printing tickets
- What are the benefits of printing my own tickets
- What if my print@home tickets are unreadable
- What is print@home
- What is the cut-off time for printing print@home tickets
- Will this ticket be accepted for the event
- FESTIVAL PLANNER
- SELECTING DATES
- LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS
- CHOOSING SEATS
- COLLECTING TICKETS
- Can a 3rd party collect
- Can I collect my tickets with the online confirmation e-mail
- Collection at a venue
- Ticket pick up
- Cancelling my flight
- Changing my flight
- Documentation required to board
- Flight Specials
- How to book a flight
- How to book a hotel
- How to book a package
- I missed my flight
- Travelling with an infant
- Unaccompanied minors on flights
- TRAVEL - BUSES
- Are there seats left on the bus or flight
- Availability of bus tickets
- Boarding the bus
- Booking a bus
- Changing a bus booking
- Discounts for buses
- I missed the bus
- The bus didn't arrive
- TRAVEL -CAR HIRE
- CALL CENTRE
- FINDING EVENTS
- Can't find an event, though advertised
- Cant find a sub genre
- Forthcoming events
- Rumors about an event
- Why can't I
- AVAILIBILITY OF SEATS
- 3 D SECURE / VERIFIED BY VISA
- BOOKING ONLINE
- CONTACT DETAILS
- ERROR MESSAGES
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
- 15 minute window for payment
- Accepted credit cards
- Buying from outside the borders
- Changing tickets
- Credit card rejected
- Different prices advertised
- Expensive shows
- Method of payment
- REGISTERING ON LINE
The intensity of the graphics required to illustrate every individual seat for all events on our system would dramatically slow navigation through the site.
The enormous amount of information required to identify the status of every single seat in a large venue would also significantly reduce the transmission speed. We have kept to simple diagrams in order to maintain reasonable speed and ease of use on the site.
Some seating plans do display single seats, availability and the grey out of seats that are not available. This facility is available at the promoter’s discretion.
The producers, promoters and venue managers of the events for which Computicket sells tickets, do not always want the public on the web, or our operators at the outlets, to know how many tickets have been sold.
Therefore, our system offers you the best available tickets per price section or allows you to choose a specific seat or row.
Some seat plans will grey out the seats that are not available. The provision of this facility is at the promoter’s discretion.
When you select the event you require, you will be taken to the event specific page with all the event details and a mini seat plan.
On this page, the options TICKETS, FLOOR PLAN or ADDITIONAL INFO display. Choose FLOOR PLAN for a full size seat plan that will highlight the area you are selecting for choice of tickets.
On most seating plans, you cannot choose an individual seat. You are assigned the nearest available seat to the position you choose during the first step of the process.
Some seat plans will allow you to select specific seats combined with the grey out of seats that are not available. This provision of this facility is at the promoter’s discretion.