- CREDIT CARD IMPRINTS
- Alternative to imprint
- How do the stores do an imprint
- What is a credit card imprint
- When is an imprint needed
- Why is an imprint required
- Can I use Masterpass to pay for every product on the CTK website?
- Do I have to pay to use MasterPass?
- How do I know if an online merchant accepts MasterPass?
- How do I sign up for MasterPass?
- How do I use MasterPass to buy something?
- Is MasterPass safe to use?
- What can I do if I think my card stored in MasterPass has been used fraudulently?
- What cards can I use with MasterPass?
- What is MasterPass?
- What should I do if I think someone else knows my MasterPass password?
- Who can I call for questions or assistance with MasterPass?
- PRINT AT HOME
- I did not see my link to print my tickets at home, what now
- How do I print my tickets at home
- How to book
- I deleted my print@home tickets by mistake, what should I do
- I need to change or cancel my print@home tickets, what do I do
- Printing tickets
- What are the benefits of printing my own tickets
- What if my print@home tickets are unreadable
- What is print@home
- What is the cut-off time for printing print@home tickets
- Will this ticket be accepted for the event
- FESTIVAL PLANNER
- SELECTING DATES
- LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS
- CHOOSING SEATS
- COLLECTING TICKETS
- Can a 3rd party collect
- Can I collect my tickets with the online confirmation e-mail
- Collection at a venue
- Ticket pick up
- Cancelling my flight
- Changing my flight
- Documentation required to board
- Flight Specials
- How to book a flight
- How to book a hotel
- How to book a package
- I missed my flight
- Travelling with an infant
- Unaccompanied minors on flights
- TRAVEL - BUSES
- Are there seats left on the bus or flight
- Availability of bus tickets
- Boarding the bus
- Booking a bus
- Changing a bus booking
- Discounts for buses
- I missed the bus
- The bus didn't arrive
- TRAVEL -CAR HIRE
- CALL CENTRE
- FINDING EVENTS
- Can't find an event, though advertised
- Cant find a sub genre
- Forthcoming events
- Rumors about an event
- Why can't I
- AVAILIBILITY OF SEATS
- 3 D SECURE / VERIFIED BY VISA
- BOOKING ONLINE
- CONTACT DETAILS
- ERROR MESSAGES
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
- 15 minute window for payment
- Accepted credit cards
- Buying from outside the borders
- Changing tickets
- Credit card rejected
- Different prices advertised
- Expensive shows
- Method of payment
- REGISTERING ON LINE
Why can't I find an event even though I've seen or heard advertising that tickets are available from Computicket?
Sometimes the title or name of the show is advertised differently to how it is listed on Computicket's site. See the tips on finding an event.
The only time when you will experience this is when there are no events listed for sale on Computicket under this sub genre. When a cricket match opens for bookings on the system, the sub genre CRICKET will appear again.
You can use the calendar on the home page or the event guide at the bottom of the home page.
You can click on any month and day and view all events on a certain day or use the filter to select a specific genre, then search for the month and day.
Computicket produces an event guide covering the events for a period of three (3) months.
The event guide is posted on the website under the heading EVENT GUIDE.
Select the region and look at the events listed per genre. The events included in the event guide are all the events known and confirmed with Computicket at the time of going to press.
Events are subject to cancellation and change and we add events to our system as and when we receive instructions to do so from the promoters, therefore some events might not be included in the latest event guide. You can pick up a hard copy of the event guide from any Computicket, Shoprite, Checkers or Checkers Hyper stores countrywide.
The event guide is available at no cost to our customers you can also call up a list of forthcoming events on a particular date using our various ways of finding an event, especially the EVENT CALENDAR. See no 2 for more information.
Computicket only lists events that are confirmed and publicly announced. If you can't find the show in on our site, chances are that it has not yet been confirmed and/or announced.
Keep checking the site and the daily press for developments.
The event may not be available for sale over the Internet or Computicket might not be handling the ticket sales for the event.
Please feel free to email email@example.com with questions about events that you cannot locate.